Friday, September 22, 2017

A Parting Gift!

Verna has created another unique temari ornament. She gave it to me as a going away gift. It presently sits on my new kitchen window ledge overlooking the back garden. Thanks, Verna, I love it. The stand is a perfect way to show it off.


Nova Scotia has an extensive recycling system. I know it's a good thing for the environment but do we need recycling bags with a fabric softener scent, or vanilla or mint?? As scent is an issue in my house, these are toxic. It was very difficult to find unscented ones. That's my rant for the day.


1 comment:

  1. Your friend has definitely outdone herself with this one! So lovely that you can think of her every time you see it on your windowsill. As for the scented bags - what's up with that? I've never heard of there being scented ones. Why do the manufacturers think that's a good idea? Who cares what your bags smell like!! And even worse for those with allergies.

    ReplyDelete