Thursday, September 7, 2017

HOT!!

HOT!! That's what it was like here in St. John's today. Back garden thermometer registered 31C and that was in the shade. I don't know if it broke the record from 1948 or not. It's now 9:00pm and it's still 25C.

Several of my stitching group (we call ourselves the mini guild girls) took me out for lunch. Thank you so much. It was lovely. (I'm moving to Nova Scotia on the 16th).

My garden is still in bloom. According to the old wives tales, the abundance of dog berries, means a long, snowy winter. It's too early to even think of that since last winter was extra long and the dog berries were scarce. Go figure . . .



I've been slack sharing links these days but hopefully, when we move, I'll get back on track.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting to note that at both ends of our country the temps are hot and where we are (in Ontario) it's decidedly cool. Such extremes. According to the weather man we've only had one weekend all summer without rain and only a couple of days when the temps got over 30....definitely not normal. Yes, global warming indeed! Thanks for the great links.

    ReplyDelete