Friday, October 6, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I am so thankful to finally be here in Nova Scotia and so close to family. It makes everything worthwhile especially when my 6 year old granddaughter says she so glad we moved close to her.

The leavings are starting to turn those beautiful fall colours. Here's a view from the back deck.

That's the end of two car garage on the side.
I also visited a local farm to get vegetables for out thanksgiving meal. Aren't these pumpkins just gorgeous!




Guess where we were today?
What a fantastic place to visit. We had no difficulty finding a parking space at the end of the building. I will be going back there again when things get unpacked at home.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love Ikea!! It's such a fun place to walk through and I like how they have most things laid out in room settings so you can see what they will look like in a real application. Seeing those pumpkins reminds me that I'm hoping for at least one helping of pumpkin pie over Thanksgiving. Have a good one with your family!

    ReplyDelete