Friday, February 9, 2018

Blogging - 1589 posts!

I was reading Margaret Blank's blog and she mentioned that she has been blogging for 15 years and posted over 1500 posts. That got me thinking, so I checked my blog profile and so far, my total is 1589 posts. I didn't think I had written that much in ten years (it will be ten next August). Some would say 'long winded'!

I've tried to keep my comments related to my art and the art of others. Most of the time, I've linked to lots of interesting sites where you will find things related to textile / fibre art such as free patterns, tutorials, YouTube videos, other blogs, teachers, classes, quilt shows . . .

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments.
Now it's time to view a few links:
 Enjoy!


  Here's yesterday's visitor:


4 comments:

  1. I made the mistake of deleting a number of my posts from the first several years I was blogging so don't really know how many posts I've actually done. Thank you for the lovely comment about my blog (and so glad I make you laugh on occasion!). Love the woodie picture too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Your post always have interesting links.

      Delete
  2. I have been following you blog for quite awhile now and have always enjoyed it. A lot of the other blogs I follow have come from you. I very rarely comment and find that every time I do, I fight with the tools. I switched to Google+ because I thought it would make things easier and now I find that it makes me a noreply blogger so now I have turned that off. So now between Blogger and Bloglovin and google and whatever I am not sure where I am right now. Anyway, I quilt, I embroider, I fiddle with old sewing machines. Maybe I should stop lurking and start blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Elaine. It’s always nice to hear from people who enjoy my blog. Blogging can be time intensive, as I’ve found out over the years, but very rewarding too. There are times I sit down to blog and wonder what I’m going to write about. Sometimes a topic comes from someone else’s blog or from something I’ve seen on Facebook. I like to share what I’m doing but these days, Shimmer production has taken over. My husband is working on my new studio but it is a slow process. He says a month but I always double that estimate 😊.
    I’ll be blogging about that in the future.

    ReplyDelete